Wednesday, April 6, 2022

KLM Digital Designs Fido Friend

 

Fido Friend


I'm here today, on this fabulous Wednesday, to share a card I made using KLM Digital Design –  Fido Friend from the new April 2022 release. This is a free stamp this month for everyone to enjoy.



I created a slimline card.  I printed out the image onto Cryogen card stock.  I used a series of rectangle dies to form the card.  To finish off my card, I added a few gems.



Card Recipe:

Stamp and Sentiment:  Fido Friend – KLM Digital Designs

Paper: Cryogen Card Stock, Teal and Brown Card stock

Die Cuts: Waffle Flower Rectangle dies

Dog: E37, E35, E33, E31

Lettering: BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01



Hope you like it and have a great week!

You can find more cards to inspire you at KLM Designs, KLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the rest of our design team.





No comments: