Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions

t's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built!
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Miriam and she
is challenging the Rock Stars to do a Fall Theme 
Waterfall Card.
 
Here is my Waterfall Challenge card:






I don't have too many fall type stamps, so I kinda improvised and used fall colors in orange, yellow and green. I used the "7205-W, Hugs FLIP Set".   The stamps were stamped onto white card stock and cut out with a die.  I assembled my waterfall card following the directions on Repeat Impressions website.

Here is closer look at the waterfall opened to reveal the sentiment:





Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 

DarsieDawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Makiko  *
Lynette  *  Robin  *  Harriet  *  Karen  *  Michele  *



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet waterfall card! Love the bear images you used!

joy said...

Cute! I love the huggy bear! I like the bright happy colors you used!

Lynette said...

Cute card! You did the same as me - used the bear and fall colors:) (Or, I probably did the same as you, since my card was probably done after yours!) Love the shaped parts of the waterfall, too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute!! Love the dotted paper~