Monday, November 21, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "1014-G, Earth Ornament" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp.


I stamped the "Earth Ornament" 3 times onto cryogen card stock and colored them with my copics.  I cut each one out by hand.  My sentiment is computer generated as I don't have this sentiment from Repeat Impressions, but it is in the store 406-H, Peace, Love..  I used some glittered gold card stock and printed my sentiment straight onto it.  I added some really awesome sparkly ribbon to the top and bottom.  I added my Earth Ornaments to make them look like 3 ornaments, I used pop dots behind them.  I added some blue ribbon for my hangers.  And a bow with a sparkly gem in the center to finish it off.  Hope you all like it!!!!





Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
 
 Lynette NeusDawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome, Dawn - love the colors and your printed sentiment.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh this is pretty! Love your coloring

joy said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon and how you have colored the worlds.