Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions

It's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built!
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Kendra and she
is challenging the Rock Stars to make a Christmas Card 
with a Snowflake on it.
 
Here is my Snowflake Challenge card:




I stamped "8806-N, Penguin Trio" onto cryogen card stock and colored in parts of the penguins with copics.  I used a spellbinder die to cut my penguins out and for the mat behind it. I also used the sentiment "8810-H, Snow Much Fun" and stamped it in the lower left hand corner directly onto the DP with snowflakes.  It isn't showing up too well, so lesson learned.....   I added some stickles to the hats on the penguins and also for snow under their feet. I also used the Spellbinder dies Create a flakes to cut out 2 snowflakes and then I added some blue glitter to them to make them sparkle.  I added some ribbon going diagonal in 2 of the corners, a bow with a snowflake brad and then a few blue pearls to finish it off.  Hope you all like it !!!!!


Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 

DarsieDawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Makiko  *
Lynette  *  Robin  *  Harriet  *  Karen  *  Michele  *



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

5 comments:

Heide said...

Dawn,
This is just adorable! Love the lush bow and cute image.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Too cute with the hats! :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Love those little penguins...fantastic, Dawn!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What an adorable image!! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Pretty snowflakes card! I love the beautiful bow and snowflakes on each corner!