I made an easel card. There are so may directions on how to make an easel card, but I will briefly explain how I did mine.
* First you want to create a card base, I usually use a piece of cardstock cut to 6x12 and score at 6" and fold. But for my card today, I used one of my larger dies to make a shaped card.
* Next cut out another piece of cardstock using the same die or shape as the card base.
* Then on the card base,you will take the top section and score it in half. If using a 6" card, this would be at the 3" score line. The Ultimate Tool is great for scoring your cards.
* Then you will attach the single cut out/shape to the bottom section on the scored side, on the base of your card.
* This is your easel card. You then decorate as you wish. You will want to put something with a bit of height on the main card so that the top of your card will stand up (you can see in my picture that I added some black pearls on top of a double layer border.
A closer look at my easel card:
See you all next Friday with another sneak peek of another new release..
Thanks for stopping by,