Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #185

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #185 - Love is in the Air - Add a heart

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:




Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Here is my project using "Big Wet Kisses" by Sparkle N Sprinkle.



I printed out the image onto some white CS and colored it in using copics. Copics used are BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11,R85, R83, R81. I then used a scalloped circle to cut out the image and for the mats behind it.  For my card base I used a 6x6 teal card base. I added my matted image to the center of my card base and then added a few hearts to the corners.

A closer peek at my colored image:



Hope you enjoyed your visit.......


1 comment:

Lena said...

This is such a beautiful card, Dawn. I love the pink and teal colour combo you used and the way you coloured your fishies, especially the girl fish. Love the fading from one colour to the other.
Have an awesome day!
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations