Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #186

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #186 - Tag, You're It!!! (must use a tag in your project)

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:





Prize ~ 3 Digital Images





Prize ~ Two Digital Images

 & Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets




Image result for decosse dynamite doodles
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Prize ~ 1 of 5 sets offered by the sponsor
Bio:

Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments? How about a badge made especially for your blog? If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. My name is Lisa and with over 200+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for. Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, watermarks and digital Scrapbooking Kits. I also sponsor a number of challenge blogs throughout the year and it is my absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to sponsor the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog!
If you have the time, I'd love for you to pop by and visit me. There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features. Come and take a look--I hope you have a blast!


Here is my project using "Button Love" by Cute As A Button


I made a tag using the die from Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags and More 1 Lace die.  I printed out my image and colored it in using Copics (see list below). I used the Dotted Scallop Circles dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs to cut out my colored image and mat behind it.  I then assembled my tag by adding a few flowers and a bow and a few buttons for the center of the flowers.

A closer peek at my colored image:


copic list:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E25, E23, E21
blues - B95, B93, B91
pinks - R85, R83, R81
browns - E44, E42, E40


Hope you enjoyed your visit.......





1 comment:

Monica C. said...

I love this tag, Dawn! The dainty die cutting sets off your beautifully colored image so well.
Hugs
Monica