Friday, February 1, 2019

Die Cut Divas

  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for Die Cut Divas.  

The Die Cut Divas' February 2019 challenge is "Love is in the Air"? 

This is all about hearts, weddings, the word "LOVE" kisses, etc,  If we can't tell it's all about the love, please make a note. 

Our fantastic sponsor this month is Hero Arts, just a favorite of so many.


A $25 gift certificate is the prize!


For my card today I used Cactus Animals stamp and dies.





I stamped the images that I wanted to use onto some white CS.  I then colored them in using copics. Copics: G28, G24, G21, E09, E08, E07, E04, Y13, R83, B14. I used the matching dies and cut them out. I stamped my sentiment onto some white CS and used a die to cut it out.  I used a card base of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I layered some yellow CS on top of my card base. I added some pink strips. I then attached my cut out images and sentiment to my card front.  I added a pink bow to finish it off.....



Come and join in with all the fun at Die Cut Diva's challenge for this month.  The challenge theme is "Love is In The Air"..... 

Until next time......



No comments: