Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Color it Create it Show it Off July Challenge

Hello Crafty friends,

It's July 1 and that means it is time for a new challenge at Color It, Create It, Show It Off, as always the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Here is my card using Carley from My Besties by Sherri Baldy:



I colored the image in using Copics.  I used a die cut out the colored image and for the mats behind it . I layered some  yellow and designer cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I added a bow and a few pearls to finish off my card.

A closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used :
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E35, YR24, YR23, YR20
yellows - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
greys - C9, C7, C5
red - R35
blue - BG02

Hope you will join in all the fun over at Color It, Create It Show It Off challenges. 



No comments: