Friday, July 24, 2020

Polkadoodles

Hello All, 

I'm super excited to be sharing with you my Christmas Invitation. I used an image called  "Baked With Love - Gingerbread Candy Cane from Polkadoodles. I also used some embellishments from Baked With Love - Embellies set.  



For my card I used the pre colored image Gingerbread Candy Cane. I layered some red card stock on my base of 5x7.  I printed out my invitation on my computer.  I attached the invitation to the right side of the card base.  I then attached the colored Gingerbread Candy Cane to the left side. I used some of the different embellishments from the Embellies set to finish off the Christmas Invitation. 



I HOPE you will join us this week at the 




I'm entering this in the following challenges:





Happy Crafting!!!



No comments: