Tuesday, July 28, 2020

KLM Designs Chef Gnome

KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps. For the month of July they are having a sale, check it out below:



One of the new images,  in both digital and Photopolymer stamp is the Chef Gnome.  I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out. I cut out some circles from various designer card stock.  I layered some green card stock and some stripe card stock on my card base of 6x6.  I then attached the circle die cuts.  I foam mounted my colored chef and added it onto the card front.  I used a sentiment that also comes with the Chef Gnome.  I added some pearls to the card front.



Card Recipe:
skin - E00, E000
beard - C2, C1
clothes - W2, W1, W0
G28, G24, G21
shoes - C9, C7, C5
browns - E44, E41, E35
yellows - Y15, Y13, Y11


A closer peek at the image:



You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments: