Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Love Completes the Puzzle

The Project Bin is a stamp company that makes snappy Sentiments.  I was able to use the "Spencer's Set" stamp set to create my project.  This stamp set comes with 5 stamps.


I used the heart die from the In My Heart stamp set to cut out a  heart. I then used my Misti tool to line up the heart stamp and stamped it onto the cut out. I then used my copics to color in the pieces. I then stamped the heart onto some white CS and colored in one of the pieces using copics and then fussy cut it out.  I layered some green, yellow, red and blue CS from on top of my card base. I then cut out some strips from those colors for the mat behind my sentiment.  I took the yellow strip and stamped my sentiment on it using my Misti tool.  I then added some ribbon. I then attached my matted sentiment. I then added my heart. 

A closer peek at the sentiment:



Check out The Project Bin Blog for some more inspiration using "The Project Bin" sentiments....


No comments: