Wednesday, April 5, 2017

MHKD And Many More

Hello, friends! Im here today to show you another New April Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "And Many More" digital stamp set:


Take a peek at my creation...


I just love this image from the  And Many More set!  I colored it using Copic markers. The sentiment was printed on the same paper and both were cut out using Gina Marie dies.  I used a larger die for the mat behind my colored image and for the sentiment.  I layered some orange and designer CS on my card base.  I  added some ribbon.  I then attached my matted image and my matted sentiment. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:






What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)



2 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

Wonderful image and sentiment set :) Hugs...Janie

Mynn xx said...

I just adore this fun card, Dawn! The bold colors--especially that orange--are perfect for a birthday celebration! Love that patterned paper, too! Thank you so much for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn x