Monday, April 10, 2017

MHKD Love Birds

Hello, friends! Im here today to show you another New February Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Love Birds" digital stamp set:




Take a peek at my creation...




I just love this image from the  Love Birds set!  I printed out my image and sentiment onto some white CS.  I spritzed it using some Ranger Dylusions ink spray.  I then used a Gina Marie Die to cut out the image.   I used a larger die for the mat behind my image and sentiment.  I layered some yellow and teal CS on my card base.  I  added a strip of yellow CS to the right side of my card base. I used a ribbon die set and cut it out of yellow CS. I attached my matted image and then attached my bow.

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:


What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)



2 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

I absolutely LOVE the background you created!!! :) Hugs...Janie

Mynn xx said...

I agree with Janie! That splattered background is phenomenal! I LOVE the colors you used, too! Wonderful card, friend! Thank you so much for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn x