Thursday, April 20, 2017

MHKD Funky Flowers

Hello, friends! Im here today to show you another New February Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Funky Flowers" digital stamp set:




Take a peek at my creation...



I just love this image from the  Funky FLowers set!  I printed out my image onto some pinkish colored CS. I printed out my sentiment onto some white CS. Both were cut out using Gina Marie dies.  I used a larger die for the mat behind my image and for the sentiment.  I layered some dark blue and off white CS on my card base. I added some ribbon to the bottom of my card base. I then attached my matted image and my matted sentiment.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:



What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)



1 comment:

The Craft Princess said...

Very nice...simple and elegant :) Hugs...Janie