Tuesday, April 7, 2020

ATSM #374 - CAS




Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week we are playing CAS (Clean and Simple)


Here is my CAS card using stamps and dies from CC Designs:


I stamped the image and sentiment onto some white card stock and used the matching die to cut out the image. I used another die to cut out the sentiment.  I then colored the image using copics.  I layered some teal card stock on top of my card base.  I then cut out some scalloped ovals from pin and teal card stock.  I layered them together using some foam dots and added them to my card front. Then I added the colored die cut and the sentiment. 

Here's a closer peek at the colored image:


Copics used :
browns - E35, E33, E31
teal - BG34, BG32
pinks - RV66, RV55, RV52
yellow - Y13


Now it's your turn to link up your project for the CAS challenge. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.



4 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So sweet! Amazing color choice and cute bear.

Inkyfingers said...

Love the texture on your sweet card, Dawn and the little image is so cute.

Hope you are keeping well and I wish you a very Happy Easter!
Hugs
Carol x

Nandini said...

So cute and sweet! I love the adorable image and the textured background.

Izzy Scrap said...

This bear is so cute ! Love your adorable card and the colour combo you chose. Hope you're well and safe at home. x