Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Crafty Gals Corner #206

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #206 - Easter/Spring


Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.


The sponsors for this challenge are:




Creative Bug on the Loose
Prize ~ 5 digital stamps





Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Prize ~ $12 gift certificate





Digital Delights
Prize ~ $5 gift certificate



Here is my project using Using:  Precious Bunny
Digital Delights







 I colored the image using copics. I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some blue and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6. I then added a strip of layered card stock across the bottom of the card.  I added  my matted image and then added some pearls and a bow. 

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:



copics used:
blues - BG01
pinks - RV11, R85, R83, R81
yellow - Y11.
greys - C3, C2, C1



Hope you enjoyed your visit.....






No comments: