Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Color it Create it Show it Off

Hello Crafty friends,

It's April 15 and that means it is time for a reminder for the challenge at Color It, Create It, Show It Off, as always the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Here is my card using Spring Gnomes img 33554 :


I colored the image in using Copics.  I used a die cut out the colored image and for the mat behind it . I layered some  yellow and purple cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I added a strip of designer cardstock across the bottom of my card front.  I added my matted image.  I then added some paper flowers and a  bow to finish off my card.

A closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used :
skin -  E00, R20
hair - E49, E39, E19, E13
Yellows - Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
pinks - R85, R83, R81
purples - V09, V06, V04
greens - YG67
Blues - BG01


Hope you will join in all the fun over at Color It, Create It Show It Off challenges. 

No comments: