Wednesday, April 22, 2020

ScraPerfect Simple card

                                                     Hello My Friends,

                  I'm here today to share a card that I made using some of the                                                                    ScraPerfect Products.




Using some dies, I cut out all the pieces I needed for my card.




I began assembling the card using some of the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap. First I attached the word Hello to the shadow piece.



I then put some of the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap on the back of the background piece and then attached it to the card base.




 Then I attached the leaves to the card front using some of the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap 


 Then I attached the sentiment to the card front using some of the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap 


 Then I attached the flowers to the card front using some of the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap 



  I decided to add some dew drops to the center of the flowers.  I used the Embellie Gellie to do this.  This tool is the best to help in picking up small items. 


Here is the finished card:






ScraPerfect Products Used:





Embellie-Gellie1-225x225


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'll be back soon with another project to share!!




No comments: