Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Color it Create it Show it Off Reminder

 Hello Crafty friends,


It's September 15 and that means it is time for a reminder for the challenge at Color It, Create It, Show It Off, as always the challenge is Anything Goes. 






I printed out the image onto some Cryogen card stock.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut. I then colored the image in using Copics.  I used an oval die to cut out the mats for behind the image. I layered some yellow and purple and designer cardstock on the my card front. I added the 2 oval die cuts and then using an action wobble on the back of my image. I then added a bow and my matted sentiment.


A closer peek at my colored image:






Copics used :
purples - V17, V15, V12
yellow - Y13
blues - BG05, BG02, BG01
pinks - R20


Hope you will join in all the fun over at Color It, Create It Show It Off challenges. 



No comments: