Monday, September 28, 2020

KLM Designs Basketball Player

  KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps.


One of the new images in digital stamp form is the Basketball Player.  I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  For my card today, I created a shaker card.  I layered some blue and yellow card stock onto my card base of 6x6.  I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the mat for behind my image.  I attached my matted image and added a few sequins to the card....


A Closer Peek at the colored image:




You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by,



 

No comments: