Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Greeting Farm DT Call

 I learned that The Greeting Farm is having a DT call.  I decided to give it a shot.  I really love their stamps and images.  I made 3 cards for the Stamp DT call.  Hope you enjoy what I have made.....


This card uses the stamp set Mini Remix Balloons:



I made a Joy Fold card.  I stamped the images onto some cryogen card stock and used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  I colored them with Copics.  I used the instructions found HERE to make the Joy Fold card.  I added some ribbon across the card front and a bow.  I then added the images.....


The second card also used the stamp set Mini Remix Balloons:



For this card, I stamped my images onto some cryogen card stock and used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  I colored them using copics.  I kinda made a CAS card.  I cut out a circle using a die and also some banners using another die.  I attached the circle and the banners to the card front, after I layered some green and checked card stock on the card base of 6x6.  I then attached the image and the "Hello" sentiment. 


The third card uses the stamp set Cozy With You, a Christmas set:


I made a Slim Card.  I stamped the images onto some Cryogen card stock and used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  I used a slimline die to cut out the circle die cut.  I then attached the red layer onto some green card stock and then attached it to the card base.  I added a few of the circles back in the die cut.  I then attached the cut out images to the circles.  I added my sentiment in the center of the card.  


Thanks for stopping by today,  








No comments: