Sunday, November 15, 2020

Color it Create it Show it Off November Reminder

 Hello Crafty friends,


It's November 15 and that means it is time for a reminder for the challenge at Color It, Create It, Show It Off, as always the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Here is my card using Winter Moon Besties Doll 13:


I printed out the image onto some Cryogen card stock.  I then colored the image in using Copics.  I used an circle die to cut out the image and mat for behind the image.





 I layered some green and yellow designer cardstock on the my card front. I added a matted strip of different pattern card stock to the bottom of the card front.  


I cut out several different size circles from red and green card stock and cut them in half.  I added my matted image, then I added the half circles randomly on my card front.  To finish off the card I added a few pearls. 


A closer peek at my colored image:


Copics used :
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
yellow - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Greens - YG67, YG63, G20
G28, G24, G21
reds - R39, R37, R35, R32



Hope you will join in all the fun over at Color It, Create It Show It Off challenges. 



No comments: