Thursday, November 19, 2020

KLM Designs Holiday Bells

 KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps.





One of the new images for November, in digital stamp form, is the Holiday BellsI used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  




For my card today, I  layered some gold card stock onto my card base.  I then layered some plaid designer card stock on top of the gold. 




 I also used a sentiment that comes with the digital image and attached it to the top of the card. I also added some gold corner pieces to finish off the card.






Copics used:
yellow - Y28, Y26, Y23
greens - YG67, YG63, YG61
red - R37, R35, R32
silver - C5, C3, C1


You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card and so pretty with the gold accents, hugs, Lori m