Thursday, November 12, 2020

ScraPerfect Triangle Treat Box

 Hello fellow crafters!!  I'm here with you today, to share a Triangle Treat Box!  I love working with the Best Glue Ever  and the No Clog Writing cap.  If you haven't tried them, you are missing out on some awesome products. 

To start off, you need a piece of cardstock cut to 3 x 11 card stock.  You will score on the long side at 3", 6"and 9".  After scoring you will fold the card stock so that it forms a triangle. Do not adhere yet.  Trace onto same color card stock, the perimeter of the shape with a pencil. Cut the triangle shape with about 1/4 " border around the pencil lines.  Using a score board, score the pencil lines the best you can. Cut out the triangle areas where the score lines crossed on each corner.  Fold up the sides of the triangle bottom and use some of the Best Glue Ever  and the No Clog Writing cap on the flaps and adhere one by one the bottom of each side. This will create your treat box.  Next you will decorate as you please. 

I used some dies and cut out some lacy flower die cuts.  I then used some of the Best Glue Ever  and the No Clog Writing cap and adhered them to another piece of card stock so there will be color behind the lacy die cut. 

 

I then fussy cut out each of the lacy flowers and layered them to form a pretty flower. 

I wanted to add some ribbon around my treat box, so I put a line of the Best Glue Ever  and the No Clog Writing cap around the middle of the box and used my finger to smear it a little bit.  Set aside until it turns clear and is sticky.  I then adhered my ribbon. Next I adhered my lacy flower to the front of the triangle treat box, on top of the ribbon.  

 

That's it for today - until next time. Happy Crafting with ScraPerfect!

ScraPerfect Products Used:

 
 
 




 

No comments: