Thursday, November 19, 2020

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges #180

  We have a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.


The Theme for Challenge 180 -  Snowflakes/Fairies/Angels and/or stars

If you like to play along and join us in the fun, hop over to Scrapping4funChallenges.

Our lovely Sponsors are:




I used the image "Gingerbread Ornaments" from Bugaboo Stamps:


I used some kraft like card stock for my card today.  I printed out the image onto the card stock and colored it in using copics.


I used a die and cut out some snowflakes.  I added the snowflakes to the card.




Don't forget to join in the fun at Scrapping4funChallenges.


Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!!!!





1 comment:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful DT card! Love the snowflakes and the image on the Craft paper!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Rachelle