Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Crafty Gals Corner #224

  It's time for another challenge with us at the  Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting out creative Juices flow with Challenge #224 - Halloween Colors!!!

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges are monthly.

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge

Our Sponsors for this challenge are:


   
Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Ladies, I received both images - you may choose which one you want to use on your blog post.  
Here is the link to their FB group. It would be nice to enter our projects on the group, but it's not mandatory. Here is their link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LacySunshine/



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Single Digital Images



I had the pleasure of Using: Witchy Possum & Batty Bat's Candy Corn Treats
from Colour of Love


I used Copics to color in the image.  I did a bit of layering by first layering some purple, then some black and then some designer cardstock.  I matted my image with some purple cardstock.



I added some enamel dots for the finishing touch.....


Hope you enjoyed your visit

Come see all the DT projects at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges and enter your creations. We'd love to see them......


No comments: