Thursday, October 21, 2021

KLM Designs

 KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps


One of the new images for October, in digital stamp form, is the  Confirmation Cross.  I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  


This digital image comes with 3 sentiments 





For my card, I layered some purple cardstock onto my card front. I used an embossing folder for the top half of the card.  I added some purple cardstock to the bottom of the embossed panel.  I added a piece of white ribbon across the seam of the two pieces of cardstock, then I attached the sentiment using pop dots.  I then attached my colored image using pop dots. 




You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: