Saturday, October 16, 2021

KLM Designs Viking Gnome

  KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps






One of the new images for October, in digital stamp form, is the  Viking Gnome.  I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  

This digital image comes with 3 sentiments 




For my card, I layered some brown and green cardstock. I added a couple of banner out of brown card stock, then I attached the sentiment using pop dots on top of the brown banners..  I added a brown scalloped circle under the brown and green banner. I then attached my colored image using pop dots. I added a few silver dots.




You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: