Sunday, October 10, 2021

Star Stampz Challenge #27

 Hello, My Friends!!

It's time for a new challenge at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog!!

The Challenge runs once a month!
The winner will receive a prize of 3 images,
and there's also a Top 3 chosen.
Head over to the BLOG to see all the rules.

The challenge this month is:

Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving

I made a card featuring 

Pumpkin Witch

I printed out the image and used my Scan N Cut to cut it out, then I colored it using Copics.  I did a bit of layering with some purple and designer card stock.  


I added my colored image matted with an orange circle.  I added a few enamel dots to finish it off. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!!


I hope you'll come join our challenge at Star Stampz!!

*******

Here are all the links for you:





No comments: