Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whimsy Stamps May Rubber Release Sneak Peeks


Day 2 of Whimsy Stamps May Rubber Release
Sneak Peeks is for some really great designs
by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.
These awesome stamps and the rest being released 
in May will be available for sale on May 18th,
at 12 noon EST. There will be a release blog hop
going on on May 18th thru 25th with a lot of
chances to win prizes. So please check back on 
  for the list of DT that are participating in 
the hop. 

But for today, check out all the Sneak Peeks
that we have to show you.


I have used the stamp called "Wee Snippet and Mystyic".
I Love fairies, so this stamp will be used alot.
I stamped my image onto Cryogen Iridescent White
Card Stock and colored it with my Copics. 
I cut out my image with Spellbinders Labels 18 die and
made a mat to go behind it as well.
I used a border punch and added a ribbon and bow 
and some pearls to finish it off. 

Here is a close up of my colored image:
 I also added some sparkle to the image using
my Viva Decor Glitter Liners.


Hope you will check out the rest of the Design Team 
to see what awesome creations they have done. 
For a list of those participating in today's Sneak Peek,
please check out


Come back tomorrow for another day of 
Sneak Peeks, you won't want to miss 
them.....

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Wee Snippet and Mystyic
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV The Glitter Stack
Copics: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, YR21, YR23, YR24, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, RV14, R85, R83, R81, C3, C1, C0, C00
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 18, Grand Calibur, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch, ribbons, pearls, Viva Decor Glitter Liner


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

1 comment:

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how I love this image. Definately a Must have!!!! Gorgeous coloring and card! "Hugs" Carol