Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doily Butterfly Card

 Since I first saw the post about Cheery Lynn Designs having a Design Team Call, I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to create.  I just LOVE most of their dies, but I really LOVE the Doily dies that they have, so I decided to use those for my card. 

Here is what I came up with to submit for the DT Call:


I used the English Tea Party Doily Die, French Pastry Doily Die and the Oriental Butterfly Doily Die. I cut out the doilies from different color card stock and layered them.  I added the Butterfly on top of the French Pastry Doily.  I cut out another French Pastry Doily and cut it into fourths and I added those to the corners to dress it up a little bit.  I also added some pearls to the doily corners and a little bit of glitter to the body of the butterfly.  These dies are so awesome that they really don't need too much embellishments.....

As you look at all my creations on my blog, you will see many uses of the Cheery Lynn dies, especially on my Sweet Stamps DT Creations. 


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: