Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion January Challenge

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!

This is my first post for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog and I'm pretty excited about it.

This month's challenge is to use a Crafter's Companion Stamp and our theme is "anything goes". We want you to just go wild. Make whatever you want!! You can make a card, layout or altered item.

This months prize is the same as last month cause unfortunately there weren't enough entries.  The prize is  The Humphrey the Elephant Christmas Collection CD and three stamp set of your choice from the the Humphrey the Elephant Christmas collection!!! This new CD collection contains 2 CDs with over 2,500 elements!

 

Here is my creation for the January Challenge of Anything Goes:


I used the Crafter's Companion Popcorn Bear stamp set called "Someone Special".  This is an image that I have had colored for a while and never turned it into a card as I wanted to hold onto it.  It turned out soooo well.  When I heard about the DT call that Crafter's Companion was having, I talked myself into turning it into a card.  I was shocked when they contacted me about being on their wonderful DT.  This Popcorn bear was colored using 8 different browns and somehow I kept all the strokes to make it look like real fur.  My grass needs some work, but overall I really like how it turned out.

So get out those Crafter's Companion stamps and start creating for this challenge and you could win an awesome prize.

Make sure you go to the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog to get all the details of how to enter, etc....


Thanks For Stopping By,

Dawn B


2 comments:

Jennie Lin Black said...

most amazing you rocked that fur perfectly!

Kathy said...

Dawn, I love your card.Popcorn is one of my favorites. The ribbon, bow and pearls are beautiful. Makes me think of spring. Excellent job.