Friday, November 30, 2012

Skating Tilda

Hi Everyone.  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Winter Skating Tilda.

My card measures 6" square.  I stamped my Skating Tilda onto some white CS and colored her in using copics.  I used one of my dies to cut her out and for the mat behind her.  I added some pearls to the corners and a bow with some flowers. Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and create an awesome card or project,


 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!



5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

She looks so cute on her bench! Nicely colored Dawn.

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous color combo and your bow looks amazing.

Brenda said...

Adorable image and card - beautiful coloring.

April said...

So sweet! I love the bow and your coloring!

E. Marie said...

Great card!! she is adorable and love the layered dies.