Friday, September 20, 2013

Rose Red

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store.



I used "Rose Red" from the Saturated Canary Collection on my card today.  I stamped her onto some cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  I added some lace, ribbon, WOC flowers and a couple corner pieces. 

See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  Check out the challenge blog for an awesome challenge, we'd love to see you participate.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!!


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty image. Lovely embellishments too!

Brenda said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors - different than your lavenders and blues :) Very elegant and the coloring is awesome