Friday, October 25, 2013

Summer Flower Tilda

Happy Friday Everyone!!!  Hope you all had a great week.  Today I am going to show you a circle easel card.  I used "Summer Flower Tilda" from the Summer Memories Collection 2012.  I went out of my comfort zone on this one.  Hope you all like it!!!!!



A closer peek at the front of my easel card:




A closer peek at the inside of my card:




Products used:

Magnolia Have a Sunny Day stamp
Bazill cardstock
Beautiful Butterflies Paper pad by Marianne Designs
Lace
Feathers
Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped ovals
Spellbinders Grand Circles
Spellbinders Grand Decprative Circles One
Spellbinders Grand Calibur


Check out the products that I used in the Rubber Buggy Store. Hope this has inspired you to get out those stamps and create something.  Check out the Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge going on this month.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, what an amazing card!! out of your comfort zone - I don't think so. I looks amazing!

Love you Mark