Monday, February 1, 2016

Bettie Bow


Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are Digistamps4joy and Pink Gem Designs.

 

 

 


Our theme for this challenge is 'Anything Goes', and I was able to use the image Bettie Bow from  Digistamps4joy



 The Copic I used are: Skin -  E11, E00, E000, R20; bows and dress - R85, R83, R81; flowers - Y15, Y13, Y11; Shoes - C5, C3, C1. The image is printed on cryogen paper. 





  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our 'Anything Goes' challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!



5 comments:

Lisa J said...

Great Card Dawn. Love the sparkle and the frame! Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hello Dawn, A beautiful project and image which you have coloured so beautifully.

Jade

Judith said...

gorgeous card dawn - I just love that cute image. I'm so happy to see that you're back crafting and blogging again hugs Judith x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Dawn,
Gorgeous card, cute image and love your sparkly bow
Hugs Diane Louise xx

Unknown said...

Awesome. You are so talented.