Monday, April 24, 2017

Digital Delights Hostess Monday


Happy Monday Everyone !!!

This week is my turn to share with you. I chose to use "Dolly Bunny" and "Easter Sentiments".  It is just one of many images available at Digital Delights!



I chose to make a Criss Cross Card!!


  Here are the directions on how to make it. 

Step 1 - cut 2 pieces of cardstock to 6" x 12".  Score both of them at 6".


Step 2 - Take one of the scored pieces and cut it diagonally from the center top to the bottom right.  Take the other piece and cut it diagonally from the center top to the bottom right.


Step 3 - Add adhesive to the rectangle back of one of the pieces. 

Step 4 - Tape both pieces together, making sure both of the long edges of the diagonal is on the bottom.  


Step 5 - Let's decorate our card base. Take some patterned paper that are 5 3/4" and another piece that is 5 1/2" and cut them in half diagonally.


Step 6 -  Adhere the pieces together to form a layered look.  Adhere them to the card front. 


Step 7 - Add tape to the bottom of the middle panel and tape one side  down. 


Step 8 - Add tape to the bottom of the triangle that will be on top of the card.  Tape the triangle down. 


Step 9 - Cut pieces for the insert.  I cut mine to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".  I layered a piece of cardstock on top of the insert base that was 5" x 5".  


Step 10 - I attached some ribbon through the hole in the insert. 


Step 11 - insert the insert into the card base. 


Step 12 - Decorate the card as you please...... I used a colored image of "Dolly Bunny" cut out with a die and matted for my main focal image. I also added a sentiment on the insert at the top under the ribbon.


A closer peek at the colored image and the sentiment:


You can find all of Wendy's cute digital images HERE. I love them all. 

Thank You for stopping by !!!!


No comments: