Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Digi Doodles Jacks Ginger and Ginger Spice


Hello all my friends!!!! I'm excited to be here today, on this fabulous Wednesday,  to show you a creation using Digi Doodle Studios   New Snowmen Wishes digital release.  For my card today, I have used "Jacks Ginger and Ginger Spice's Christmas Day" digital image.  




Card Recipe:
Copic markers : E35, E33, E31, R20, Y11, B26, G24, R35, BG10, BG45, BG49
Cheery Lynn Tannenbaum X-mas Tree die
Silhouette Cameo 3
ribbon
Pearls

A closer Peek at my colored image: ( cut out my colored image using my new Silhouette Cameo 3)


A closer peek at my sentiment:



Check out "Digi Doodle Studios Blog" for more inspiration using "Digi Doodle Studios images.....

Check out the NEW Facebook Page "Digi Doodle Studios" to share your creations, find all the challenge info/new release info, join in with the fun and to see all the inspirational projects from the DT.

Entered in the following challenges:


No comments: