Saturday, February 3, 2018

Evaney's Stamp Designs Prickled

I'm excited to be here on this wonderful Saturday to share some inspiration using stamps and dies fromEvaney's Stamp Designs.  For this post I'm using Prickled stamp set.




For my card today, I used a card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I cut a piece of white CS 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 to use as a base for the stamped image.  I then took a piece of orange CS and layered that and some mint green CS. I used a die to cut out the window where I wanted it. I used my We Are Memory Keepers precision press to line up where I wanted to stamp my image onto the white CS. I then colored it in using copics. I then lined up where I wanted my sentiment onto the mint green layer and stamped it. I added some ribbon and a bow to finish off my card. I then attached the base to the card front.  

Here are some closer peeks at the elements of my card:




Don't forget to check out the Evaney's Stamp Designs blog for more inspiration. 


No comments: