Friday, November 16, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello, fellow paper crafters!  I'm here with you today with my next post for Dies R Us.  

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you.




Assemble all the dies you are going to use and cut the pieces out using the card stock of your choice.  I chose to use purple for my poinsettias and green for the leaves. I cut the poinsettias out 2 times.






For my card base, I cut a piece of gold card stock to 5 1/2 x 11 and a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square.  I scored the long piece at 5 1/2 and folded on score line. I then scored a diagonal on the front part of the base. (see photo to see what I am talking about).



I attached the 5 1/2 square to the diagonal on the base layer.

I then cut some squares out of the gold and purple cardstock to layer on my card front and inside of the card.

I then assembled the poinsettias together and attached one to the card front and the other to the card inside.

I added the Merry Christmas cut out to the card front.







Thermoweb - Zots Clear Adhesive Dots - Large 1/2



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

We hope to see you again tomorrow!


No comments: