Friday, February 8, 2019

Dies R Us Butterfly Heart Frame

Hello Fellow Crafter's!! It's Dawn with you today!! I have a Quick and easy card to share with you today!


Here are the dies that I used and all the die cuts:


I used a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs Dotted Scallop Squares to create my background.  I cut out the die cut and then I sponged some ink onto to it.


I used another die from the Dotted Scallop Squares for a mat behind my inked background.  I then assembled my card.


I added a few pearls to finish off the card, but of course you can leave this step out if you prefer.

Dies R US Products used on these cards:


Memory Box - Dies - Butterfly Heart Frame

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Dotted Scallop Squares


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: