Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #190

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #190 - April Showers
(Add clouds, rain, umbrella, puddles, etc.)


Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


 
Colour of Love
(Formerly Lacy Sunshine)

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Here is my project using Enjoying the Rain - Cute as a Button



I printed out my image and colored it in using Copics (see list below). I used the  Scallop Oval dies to cut out my colored image.  I then assembled my card by layering some pink, designer CS on top of my card base. I added some ribbon across the front panel. I then added my colored image. I then added a bow.

A closer peek at my colored image:



copic list:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
pinks - RV19, RV17, RV14, RV11
teal - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11


Entered into the following challenges:



Hope you enjoyed your visit.......



No comments: