Friday, May 17, 2019

Die Cut Divas

I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for Die Cut Divas.  


The Die Cut Divas' May 2019 challenge is All About FLOWERS. 

Our fantastic sponsor this month is Bugaboo. The prize is a $12 gift certificate to Bugaboo.


For my card today I used " Spring Elephant 1":



I printed out my image and colored it in using Copics.  I used a scalloped square die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some purple and yellow CS onto my card base.  I then added my matted image and a few pearls.
Copics used :
purples - V17, V15, V12
greens - YG67, YG17, YG13
yellow - Y02
Greys - C5, C3, C2, C1, C0

Come and join in with all the fun at Die Cut Diva's challenge for this month.  The challenge theme is "All About Flowers"..... 

Until next time......


No comments: