Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #194

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #194 - Polka Dots and/or Stripes

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:





Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate





Prize ~ 1 digital image (non colored)





Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate (Images Only) 


Here is my project using Flower Set 1 (#641) - Scribbles Designs


I printed out my image and colored it with copics.  I then fussy cut out the flowers. I layered some purple and some dotted  CS on top of my card base of 6x6. I then added the flowers and sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed your visit.....



1 comment:

Lena said...

Beautiful and happy card with a fun background paper design.
Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations