Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #198

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #198 - Emboss it (Use any kind of embossing on your project) 

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ 1 Digital Image (non-colored)



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




SheepSki Designs
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Here is my project using  Cornflowers (#187)
SheepSki Designs



I colored my image using copics,  I layered some blue cardstock on top of my card base of 5x7.  I then layered my embossed white cardstock on top of the blue.  I then used a die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it. I added some ribbon to my card front and then attached my matted image......

copics used: B69, B66, B63, B60, YG67. YG63, G20, BG10, C1


Hope you enjoyed your visit.....


No comments: