Friday, September 20, 2019

Polkadoodles Witching you a great day

Hello All, 

I'm super excited to be sharing with you my card using "Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat Precoulored digi stamp " from Polkadoodles.





For this card, I made a rectangle Pop Up card.  I used a precoulored image called "Winnie Wednesday With & Cat".  I used the dies from Karen Burniston to make the card and followed her youtube video.  I  layered some purple and designer card stock on top of my card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used the small rectangle that came with the die set to cut a window in the front of the card front.  I added the frame around the window after adding some clear acetate.  I cut out the precoulored Winnie the Witch using the rectangle that came with the die set. I then layered that on top of the scalloped rectangle.  I then adhered that to the mechanism that was attached in the center of the card middle.  I made sure that the image was able to be seen in the window that I cut out in the front of the card base.  I added a few die cut pumpkins. I decorated the inside of the card.  I also added some card stock to the mechanism in the center to hide the white.   I also added a sentiment taken from "Spooky Sentiments" sentiments digital kit. 


Here's a look at the card standing up:


And here is a look at the card opened:



I HOPE you will join us this week at the 




I'm entering this in the following challenges:




Happy Crafting!!!



3 comments:

Fleur said...

I love this Dawn, Winnie looks fab
HUGS Fleur xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Ooh love the colours and design. Hugs Lisa xxx

Ruthie Lopez said...

What a beautiful card!! love the pop up card! thanks for sharing the tutorial.
Ruth
@ My Hobby My Art