Thursday, December 5, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations

Hi All,

  1. I'm here today to share a card I made using a wonderful image from Some Odd Girl Some Odd Girl is the sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations this week (Dec 2-6). The image is called " Bright Lights Kaylee"




I colored the image using Copics (see list below).  I used my Brother Scan N Cut DX to cut out the image.  I layered some green and designer cardstock to my card base of 6x6. I then attached a strip of contrasting design to the bottom of the card front. I then attached a scalloped green oval to the card front. Then I attached my cut out image.  I added a sentiment and some pearls and a bow


closer peek at my colored image:


Copics used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000
hair - E19, E17, E15, E11
greens - G28, G24, G21
reds - R37, R35, R32
browns - E47, E44, E43


Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 

Happy Crafting!!!!



No comments: