Sunday, April 12, 2020

ScraPerfect Quick and easy Easter Card

Hello My Friends,

I'm here today to share an Easter card that I made using some of the ScraPerfect Products.



Using some dies, I cut out all the pieces I needed for my card.


I began assembling the bunny using some of the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap




 I cut out a scalloped oval to use as a backing for my bunny.  Using some BGE and the  Embellie Gellie, I finished adding the small pieces (eyes, ears, nose and feet pink pieces).


After the bunny was assembled, I decided to add a carrot.  So I cut out the pieces and attached the carrot to the bunny's hand. I also decided to add a bow and some Robin Nests dew drops.  I applied some of the BGE to where I wanted the bow and the dew drops.  I sat the card aside so the glue could dry to a clear tacky. 



I used the Embellie Gellie  to put the dew drops on top of the dried tacky glue spots.  I then attached the bow.




ScraPerfect Products Used:





Embellie-Gellie1-225x225


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'll be back soon with another project to share!!




No comments: