Sunday, June 7, 2020

Stampers Delights Anime New Release

Hello. I'm super excited to be sharing a card  I've designed using one of the gorgeous new Anime Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. You can find these fabulous new images in the new release section at the Stampers Delights Store. To see more creations using these new images please head over to the Stampers Delights Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group


Here is my card using Adventure Anime:



I colored my image using copics (see list below). I cut out my image using a die and for the mat behind it.  I then layered some green and designer cardstock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I then cut out some more designer cardstock to add to the card front.  I then attached my matted image and sentiment. 



Here's a closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used:


skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E35, YR24, YR21
oranges - YR09, YR07, YR04
greens - G28, G24, G21
browns - E44 E43, E42, E40

I'm entering the following challenges:




 If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




Don't forget to head on over to the blog or Facebook page to see some of the wonderful inspiration the team has provided for you this week.  



We will see you again at the beginning of the month when Janice releases her newest images.



See you then......thank you for stopping by...



Important Links for you......










No comments: